Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blasts From Tread Life's Past

I’ve been taking a break from Tread Life to make some money; while blogging nourishes my spirit, it doesn't do squat for my bank account. There’s still a lot to read here, though, especially if you’re new to TL. Here are a few suggestions from the archives to keep you amused while I attend to business elsewhere.

Bikes I'd Like To Ride

Being a motorcyclist means never having to say you have enough motorcycles. No matter how good the bike I'm riding is, I always want to try out others. Here are some of the ones I've wanted to ride recently. Feel free to suggest your own in the comments.

Honda DN-01
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Ducati Sport 1000S
Harley-Davidson XR750
Suzuki Burgman

Flattrack Racing

Go straight, turn left, repeat. The breeding ground for great American racers, past, present, and future.


Rants

I'm nothing if not opinionated. What's your opinion on these topics? Comments, please.


That's it for now. More later, but until then don't hesitate to have a look around Tread Life on your own. Use the Labels column on the left side of the page (scroll down) to search for specific topics.




No comments: