Saturday, May 23, 2009

Home

I just got back from my Canadian adventure. Yes, even though I drove a car there, it was still an adventure. And I even did a little bit of long-distance riding...sorry, driving on the way home. Today was my sixth day on the road, and I was really getting tired of motels and restaurant food. I left Trev Deeley H-D in Vancouver, B.C., about noon today, and rolled into my driveway in Oregon just under 11 hours later. Mapquest says I logged about 550 miles.

Anyway, it's tired and I'm late. Wait, that didn't come out right...but you know what I mean. More later. Pictures, too. First sleep. Then some more sleep. Then a dog, who's probably sitting in a kennel right now wondering, "Where's the human, and who's supposed to be entertaining me while he's gone? And where are my cookies?!"

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: